When door lock direction is set incorrectly, the door lock opens when the keypad is touched. To change the direction please follow steps below or via the video:
- When looking from the outside of the house looking in if the hinges are on the left it is a left handed door, if the hinges are on the right it is a right handed door.
- Sen A port for right handed doors and Sen B port for left handed doors, as seen in image below
- Check whether the magnetic sensor has been installed
- If the magnetic sensor has not been installed, please install the magnetic sensor into the correct port. If the magnetic sensor has been installed, please check if the correct port was used.
- Once the magnetic sensor has been installed (in the correct port), please ensure the door lock is initialised by inserting the batteries in and allowing sensor and magnet to come into contact. A beep should be heard to indicate that door has been initialised.
*Quick Note: The door lock direction will only change if magnet and sensor come into contact and the beep is heard. The door lock direction will not change if only the magnetic sensor is installed and it doesn’t come into contact with a magnetic field.